Have you been considering getting a vending machine for your property? Not every type of property is an ideal fit for a vending machine, but there are some that lend themselves perfectly to having one or more machines.
Here are just a few examples of some places where installing vending machines and office coffee machines in Los Angeles, CA can make a lot of sense:
- Hotels: Hotels are among the most profitable types of properties for vending machines. Hotel guests generally aren’t going to have easy access to other food and beverage services. There may be other restaurants in the area, but guests are probably not going to be traveling with a lot of snacks, and most hotels do not have in-building restaurants or cafeterias. While there are some that have started up small in-house convenience stores, in general, vending machines are highly beneficial to hotel guests and can be of great value when placed on each floor or in common areas like the lobby.
- Office buildings: An office that has a few dozen or more people makes for a great spot for a vending machine. Most office building managers find soda and beverages like coffee sell better at office buildings than snacks—having both is a great way to satisfy the cravings of employees who may have brought their own lunch but still are likely to need a pick-me-up at some point in the work day (or, at the very least, a reason to get away from their desks).
- Retail stores: Retail stores frequently place vending machines in their break rooms to serve their employees who might only get a couple short breaks per day. Vending machines are the ideal option to give employees a chance to grab something to eat and drink without having to spend too much time or money on it. In some cases, retail stores may also place vending machines out in public areas, depending on the kind of store, but it’s much more common (and makes for more reliable income) to have them in break rooms.
- Apartment buildings: Common areas in apartment buildings or condo communities make for great spots for vending machines, especially if there is a clubhouse or pool. All members of the community will have access to them, and these also tend to be areas where guests congregate. In some cases, vending machines may also be placed in laundry areas. The point is to put them in an area everyone will use to make sure they get enough sales to make the investment worthwhile.
- Manufacturing facilities: Factories and manufacturing plants are great locations for vending machines in break rooms, cafeterias and other common areas to give workers a chance to grab a snack or a cold beverage to keep them going throughout the day. These facilities will have hundreds or even thousands of people in many cases, making them a prime target for vending machine service.
For more information about where to install vending machines, or to schedule vending machine repair in Los Angeles, CA, reach out to VSI Vending & Coffee Services today.